The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is seeking to hire a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Allergist.
About: The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine (MCAM) is a healthcare facility in Madison, Mississippi that integrates subspecialty medical care, clinical pharmacy services and care coordination for patients with pediatric, congenital disorders, and maternal fetal disorders. Our unified care process assures timely and thorough evaluations and treatments for patients who need subspecialty care. Our commitment to service assures patients, referring providers, payers, and vendors unhindered access to our providers and staff. We believe open and frequent communication combined with an integrated subspecialty care model will optimize quality, safety, service, outcomes, and cost for subspecialty medical and pharmaceutical care in our area.
Coordinated Care Model: The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine offers a patient-centered treatment team that includes subspecialty physicians, clinical pharmacy, nursing, and social work/care coordination to ensure the patient and family have all of the resources necessary to navigate complex medical processes and insure the best possible outcomes.
MCAM is currently based in Madison, Mississippi and we are actively exploring the development of additional space as the organization continues to grow and expand. Madison has been named the best place to live, best place to raise a family and the safest city in Mississippi. It leads the state in all socio-economic categories and well exceeds national averages for per capita income, median family income, median home value, and educational levels.
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is recruiting a pediatric allergist immediately after completion of an accredited fellowship program, or a candidate with significant professional experience. This position would also allow the candidate to provide outreach clinics in rural, underserved parts of Mississippi.
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists to help establish the only freestanding pediatric entity in the state including:
- Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Audiology
- Pediatric and Fetal Cardiology
- Pediatric Dietitian
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Pediatric Obesity Medicine
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Pain
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Child Psychiatry
- Child Psychology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Join a prominent Pediatric Allergist, Dr. Ray Rodriguez, who has mentored numerous students, fellows and junior faculty members.
- Rodriguez is leading a groundbreaking pediatric population health program for children with chronic asthma to keep them well and out of the hospital. Minimal call, great work life balance. Excellent quality of life in Madison.
- State of the art respiratory lab (Morgan Spiro Air full PFT/DLCO, Exhaled Nitric Oxide (NiOX), and Impulse Oscillometry (Thorasys Tremoflo c-100).
- Epic Electronic Medical Record System
- Help build an EoE program with pediatric allergy, pediatric gastroenterology and a pediatric dietitian.
- The multidisciplinary Allergy team is supported by social workers, clinical pharmacists and an infusion center.
- Prior Authorization Department patient support
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Innovative pediatric care model.
- Educational opportunities (teaching medical students and other health care professionals). We have a strong collaboration with William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Clinical adjunct faculty appointments are commensurate with curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- Clinical and other research opportunities available. MCAM has a Research Department that can support your research endeavors.
- Great work life balance.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and vision insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, 401K, and long-term disability coverage.
- CME funding provided for 1-2 conferences per year.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
MCAM is working to create a comprehensive network of pediatric medical and surgical subspecialists. Highly competitive compensation is available for this position. Interested candidates may reach out to:
Jordan Robinson, JD, MHA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine