The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is seeking to hire a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon.
About: The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine (MCAM) is a healthcare facility in Madison, Mississippi that integrates subspecialty medical care, clinical pharmacy services and care coordination for patients with pediatric, congenital disorders, and maternal fetal disorders. Our unified care process assures timely and thorough evaluations and treatments for patients who need subspecialty care. Our commitment to service assures patients, referring providers, payers, and vendors unhindered access to our providers and staff. We believe open and frequent communication combined with an integrated subspecialty care model will optimize quality, safety, service, outcomes, and cost for subspecialty medical and pharmaceutical care in our area.
Coordinated Care Model: The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine offers a patient-centered treatment team that includes subspecialty physicians, clinical pharmacy, nursing, and social work/care coordination to ensure the patient and family have all of the resources necessary to navigate complex medical processes and insure the best possible outcomes.
MCAM is currently based in Madison, Mississippi and we are actively exploring the development of additional space as the organization continues to grow and expand. Madison has been named the best place to live, best place to raise a family and the safest city in Mississippi. It leads the state in all socio-economic categories and well exceeds national averages for per capita income, median family income, median home value, and educational levels.
The Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is recruiting a pediatric orthopedic surgeon immediately after completion of an accredited fellowship program, or a candidate with significant professional experience. This position would allow the candidate to provide outreach clinics in the areas of greatest need around the state.
- Join a growing group of pediatric subspecialists including:
- Pediatric Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric and Fetal Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
- Pediatric Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Obesity Medicine
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Child Psychology
- Opportunity to develop a pediatric ambulatory surgery center and hospital/inpatient pediatric orthopedic program in Mississippi.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
- Innovative pediatric care model.
- Educational opportunities (teaching medical students and other health care professionals). We have a strong collaboration with William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Clinical adjunct faculty appointments are commensurate with curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- Clinical and other research opportunities available.
- Great work life balance.
- CME funding provided.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Full competitive benefits package offered – BCBS health and vision insurance (paid for in full for the physician), FSA, 401K, and long-term disability coverage.
Highly competitive compensation is available for this position. Interested candidates may reach out to:
Jordan Robinson, JD, MHA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine