Consistently works to exemplify the mission, vision, values and customer service approach of the Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine in professional performance and through service and leadership to other employees, providers and others who the Nurse comes into contact with.
Strives to focus on customer service, quality and gaining additional expertise in other pediatric medical and surgical service lines. Serves patient families by coordinating their patient care at MCAM and beyond. Consistently demonstrates a desire to learn new medical and administrative skills.
- Provides culturally appropriate, compassionate care for patients and their families.
- Works with Dr. Sreenivasan, Dr. Veda and Neuromuscular Medicine care team to coordinate patient care
- Demonstrates a customer service minded approach to patient care.
- Provides feedback to providers and the care team regarding quality improvement.
- Position will develop a professional and knowledgeable team approach to each new service line opportunity.
- Dedicated to patient care and will occasionally work long hours if needed.
- Demonstrates patience and empathy when caring for patients.
- Flexible in approach when working with children, works diligently to make them feel safe and well cared for.
- Will lead the credentialing process for new providers.
- Actively monitors billing and coding functions for the Center.
- Assist in the orientation of clinical and non-clinical staff members.
- Obtains consent to treatment and properly documents patient encounters.
Interested candidates may reach out to:
Jordan Robinson, JD, MHA
Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine