Pediatric subspecialty physicians undergo additional training to better understand and manage specific organ systems and disease states in children. We specialize in rare childhood diseases and diagnosing and managing chronic disorders in children. Visiting a pediatric specialty clinic can give you peace of mind and provide your child with experienced caregivers who focus on medical treatment for kids.
At the Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine, our patient-centered team of pediatricians can help you navigate available tests, treatments, and services that will optimize care for your child. Learn more about some of our treatment programs.
A Wide Array of Care Options to Keep Kids Healthy
Here are just some of the specialty practice areas we provide:
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology: Nearly ouchless shots make it easier to treat kids with allergies.
- Pediatric Audiology: Early intervention can put your child on the right path for strong language development. If your newborn or infant has failed a hearing screening, this could indicate a hearing problem.
- Pediatric Cardiology: What happens when genetic or environmental factors increase the likelihood of cardiovascular disease? Our pediatric cardiologists will monitor and treat any issues that arise.
- Pediatric Chronic Pain: While focusing on pain relief, our pediatricians also look for root causes to eliminate chronic pain for infants, toddlers, and teens.
- Pediatric Dietary and Nutrition Needs: Adolescents and kids of all ages benefit from a detailed assessment and recommendations to improve their nutrition.
- Pediatric Endocrinology: Diabetes, puberty disorders, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and growth hormone deficiency are just some of the conditions we help children battle daily.
- Hematology: Anemia, iron deficiency, and sickle cell disease are all treatable conditions. Let us help your child develop healthier blood through medical and lifestyle intervention.
- Pediatric Mental Health Therapy: Kids need to understand that there’s always someone to turn to for mental health treatment.
- Pediatric Rheumatology: Rheumatic diseases involve muscle and joint inflammation and may affect the eyes, organs, and skin. Kids of all ages may complain of fever, joint pain, and rashes. We have the knowledge and equipment to trace the symptoms to underlying causes.
Put Your Kids in Good Hands at Our Pediatric Specialty Clinic
By offering care designed for kids, we give our patients a better chance of growing into healthy, beautiful adults. We welcome your questions regarding our services or our staff.
Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine is a pediatric specialty clinic. The above conditions are just a few of the conditions we treat for short- and long-term recovery. Contact us to book an appointment.