When your child becomes ill or gets hurt, it affects the whole family. It’s important to find immediate care that takes the whole family into consideration. Your little one is in good hands at Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine, but we recognize your role in getting them through a difficult time. That’s why our pediatric acute care team supports families while delivering first-in-class care for children 19 and under.
Our pediatric acute care services include diagnosis and treatment for conditions such as the following:
- Coughs, colds, and sore throats
- Trauma and injuries
- Broken bones
- Sports injuries
- Allergic reactions
- Vomiting and diarrhea
For more complex pediatric medical needs, we offer services for cardiology, endocrinology, hematology, and pulmonology, among others. Our staff also accommodates the inevitable concerns and offers updates to worried family members while your child receives the care they need.
Supportive, Comfortable Pediatric Acute Care
Effective communication is key when it comes to your child’s health. Our healthcare providers clearly explain your child’s medical condition and treatment plans so you can make the right decisions for your kids. We make sure to answer your questions with clarity and a caring attitude. When you bring your child to the Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine, your family will find that our pediatric acute care clinic:
- Offers emotional support: A situation that calls for acute pediatric care can be stressful for you and your child. Our physicians and staff provide reassurance and listen to your concerns as a parent.
- Provides resources: Parents often need resources and information when they leave the clinic. We can provide educational materials, online resources, and referrals to appropriate community groups.
- Fosters a positive environment: We nurture a welcoming environment to put you and your child at ease. Our team has created a family-friendly environment that includes activities and resources for both children and parents.
- Provides practical support: Parents may need practical support such as finding financial assistance to pay for acute care. Our staff often connects parents with relevant resources in the community.
Stay Involved in Your Child’s Care
It’s crucial that you remain involved in your child’s care. The caring staff at the Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine will help you remain calm and informed about what our health care professionals discover. You have an important say in your child’s treatment. Therefore, it’s essential to understand their health concerns and treatment plan.
Your child will need emotional support as well as medical care. Our staff does everything possible to help you feel equipped to care for your child once you leave the clinic.
Mississippi Center for Advanced Medicine treats many health concerns, such as asthma, allergies, and fevers. Through effective pediatric acute care, your family can receive the support needed to care for your child. Contact us to day to learn more about our services.